This indemnity applies to all persons who enter the Premises, whether as a casual visitor, overnight guest, the user of any of the facilities on the Premises or participating in any activity on the Premises or arranged by Wakene Beach Estate (collectively referred to as ‘the Visitor’)
The Visitor acknowledges that he/she has read & understands this indemnity & agrees to be bound by the following:
- I enter and use the Premises, parking areas, surrounds, stairs on the Premises & participate in any activities at the Premises entirely at my own risk.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- I warrant that I have been advised of & am aware of & accept the I will be exposed to a variety of risks & dangers at the Premises & to risks and dangers at the Premises which have been explained to me in detail & that I comprehend the risk & the implications thereof.
- Such risks and activities include without limitation pools, ponds, recreational areas, cats and monkeys, etc.
- I agree to obey at all times any warning notices and instructions of Wakene Beach Estate.
- Visitors hold harmless and indemnify the owners, management, staff, directors of Wakene Beach Estate and other guests (‘the Indemnified Parties’) against any consequences of visiting, participating in any activities or incidents at or arranged by Wakene Beach Estate and waive any claims I may have.
- It includes any loss of/damage to personal effects/property, any indirect, consequential or special loss/damage, financial loss, illness, injury, harm (as defined in the CPA) or death howsoever caused & legal costs (attorney & own client scale) that the Indemnified Parties may incur, unless such claim falls within the ambit of section 61 of the CPA (Act 68/2008).
I acknowledge that any assistance that the Indemnified Parties may render or arrange is done without any admission or acknowledgement of fault or liability and as a show of empathy & goodwill.