The Fully equipped kitchen has everything you would expect at home and need to host a function or just for chilling. This includes a gas hob, electric oven, microwave, upright fridge/freezer combo, chest freezer, display drinks fridge, kettle, toaster and double sink. All the cutting, chopping, cooking, baking, roasting, boiling, frying utensils you will need to create & serve your culinary masterpieces!
6 Counter barstools (for the chefs supporters & helpers).
Communal laundry area includes
What to take on a visit to Meu Amor
- Beach towels and sunscreen
- Mosquito repellant
- All food (limited items can be purchased at premium prices in Ponta de Ouro)
- Binoculars and camera
- A good book
- Toiletries and bath soap (toilet paper and cleaning materials are provided)
- Fishing rods and bait
- Snorkeling gear
- First aid kit
- Passport and unabridged certificates for children (Non SADC country visitors require a visa which can be purchased at the border).
- 4×4 Vehicle required
- Guests are required to bring own beach towels
- Guests advised bringing their own drinking water
- Charcoal or wood braais and gas braai available
- No smoking in the chalets
- No fires on the beach, deck or sliding on the dunes
- Wood, charcoal & ice available for purchase at main gate